• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

REW Appreciation

I am not on FB but I :love: REWs

If you want any piccies you can copy and paste any of mine from here :)

Thank you Jane. :) I was really shocked on finding out that they are overlooked. I didnt realise why. I did feel a bit mean to Lucky for setting it up :lol: I should do a group of appreciation for brown/grey/blue/white moulty messy lionhead crosses too!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not on facebook, but Spenser will want me to join if he finds out about your page. I didn't go looking for a REW and Mum wasn't keen on me having one ... but now she's one of Spenser's biggest fans. :love:

Jane - i hope you dont mind but Mr Bean and Bobbie have found their way on there!! :lol:

They are :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I've just asked to join! I lvoe REW animals even though I've never had one :? I did have a REW foster bun though who had such a big personality :love:

I have just asked to join too! Our first foster bun Alfie made us fall in love with REW's and in his memory we adopted Lilly who makes us laugh every day!

Jane - i hope you dont mind but Mr Bean and Bobbie have found their way on there!! :lol:

They are :love::love::love::love::love::love:

You are welcome to use any of my other REWs pics too

Cerys

031-12.jpg

Big Libby

008-16.jpg

John-Boy

006-9.jpg

Miss Bunny Penny

007-17.jpg

Patrick

036-8.jpg

Jo

003-4.jpg

I don't do facebook groups but if you want to use pics of Apache you can, i'm sure his lovely hairy face would convince anyone that REWs are brilliant! (I'm a bit biased though) :love:

Oh Jane - they are gorgeous!!! :love::love::love::love:

I'll def add them!!

clutterydrawer - i will look for Apache too!

I love the group. It's so positive. It's so nice to hear and see the pics and stories. Such a nice change from the negativity.

Back