• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnymadhouse have a great day

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:wave:

hi angie,

hope the open day is a great success, give lots of nose rubs and kisses to all the buns (especially Eyeore,i know it's early days but he's melted my heart, and i've noticed he's sitting on the "please adopt me, i'm on the blue blanket")

Barnsley sends "bridge kisses" to his favourite aunty xxx

em x

I will be at the open day, helping out. I can't wait to give Eyeore a snuggle, he is so cute ! :D

thank you ...lots to do tomorrow to get ready ... but getting excited now .. :D

(eeyore is sweet :love:itll be a pleasure to pass on your snuggles )

hope you have a fantastic day..I would have made the effort to come and meet you all but we are at a wedding..will be thinking of you x

ohhhh .. im so tired ... :shock:

All the buns cleaned ...looking brill ..:D..thanks to the help of lovely Nicki (minimallow) without whos help id still be at it al midnight :shock:

lots of stuff baked .. garden tidied ..

house full of boxes :roll::roll:.. no where to sit :lol:

still looooads to print off on computer ...but its nearly tomorrow so must get cracking ..

see you around folks :wave:

ohhhh .. im so tired ... :shock:

All the buns cleaned ...looking brill ..:D..thanks to the help of lovely Nicki (minimallow) without whos help id still be at it al midnight :shock:

lots of stuff baked .. garden tidied ..

house full of boxes :roll::roll:.. no where to sit :lol:

still looooads to print off on computer ...but its nearly tomorrow so must get cracking ..

see you around folks :wave:

*Drools*
See you tomorrow! :wave:

Back