• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gizmo gone to see the plum fairy today, I have done this pen for him!

ANNASBUNNIES

Warren Scout
I have made him this little pen for when he comes home.

DSC05403.jpg

Do you think I need to add anything and also do you think i need to put anything over the bars?

Thanks

Anna xx

Last edited:
You need a hay rack, there is no hay. Also, those bars look pretty far apart, are you sure he wont be able to squeeze through?

I know I need to put hay in will do that when he comes home from the vets.

I am still worried about the bars so will have to see if he can get through them when he comes home.

I will be sleeping on the sofa with him in the pen tonight so will be able to keep a closer eye on him.

I know I need to put hay in will do that when he comes home from the vets.

I am still worried about the bars so will have to see if he can get through them when he comes home.

I will be sleeping on the sofa with him in the pen tonight so will be able to keep a closer eye on him.

Try and ensure its in a place where he can get to it easily but not sit on it (its not good for the wound), definately not in the litter tray.

Back