• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it the start of something??

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Lily has been to the vets today.She has lost weight,further from last months weigh in.
She has what we thought is a skin tag....Wrong.She has 2.On her sides.Bilateral!!
They are nipples!!!
Her ears were full of junk so have treatment for this,she was stressed and upset.
Her chest is clear which is a blessing, but has Baytril for nasal sneezes and coughs.
I said to Ian that shes coming down with a few problems, hes not concerned but I sure am!!

Vibes that your lovely Lily puts on some weight and that she recovers quickly from the sneezes and cough. Really hope she will be fine. xxx

Hopefully it's just a blip and she will settle soon.

Don't worry about her having nipples though! :thumb:

Aw, bless her!

Hope she gets the weight back on soon :)

So do I.Shes now just over 600 grams....:(
Shes having her ears cleaned with this stuff I got from Ian.
I didnt half panic this morning.BB looked dead....Hes been cleaning her after Ive done her ears.His eyes were open and he was flat out!!!!!!!!!!
Its not oil based and evaporates, but the smell lingers.
Ian says its ok.

Truffles had a stubborn respiratory infection and lost lots of weight. Baytril helped up to a point but he reached a plateau. Septrin has been much better and he's gaining weight steadily on that, and has stopped sneezing if that's helpful... :wave:

Truffles had a stubborn respiratory infection and lost lots of weight. Baytril helped up to a point but he reached a plateau. Septrin has been much better and he's gaining weight steadily on that, and has stopped sneezing if that's helpful... :wave:

Thankyou for your tip,Tinsel.
Tried this stuff....she didnt respond.
Baytril works very well on her...shes a real worry.

Back