• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PAH get a thumbs up for once!! :o)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I forgot to tell you all, but last weekend we called in the new PAH in Bury, and I was very pleasantly surprised!! Or pretty gobsmacked to tell you the truth!! :shock: next to the bunnies there was a little screen built into the wall playing a DVD from the RWA, telling everyone how it's much better to get rabbits from rescues!!! :shock: I really couldn't believe it! It also gave a lit of other really good info :D it looks like they're definitely working to improve things and educate people :D

but are they still selling rabbits?
While they still buy in livestock to sell it makes a mockery of "helping" rescues..they are just filling up pur spaces..we took in 2 buns only bought from PAH in April ..the store only opened in November and beginning of Jan we got the 1st unwanted pet handed in:cry:

That's fantastic. :) At one near me on holiday, they gave a 10% discount voucher for neutering at the local vets which i thought was good.

Hopefully at your pets at home they'll stop selling bunnies as soon as they've sold the ones they have in because what else can they do with them? :?

I wish all pet shops would stop selling bunnies, and breeders would stop until all the bunnies in resuces are rehomed.......not much to ask is it? :roll:

At least it's a step in the right direction for PAH.

I understand that, but at least they are now giving people the option, and making them aware of all the bunnies in rescues that need good homes. A lot of people don't have a clue :wave: for a pet shop to do that is really good I think.

While they still buy in livestock to sell it makes a mockery of "helping" rescues..they are just filling up pur spaces..we took in 2 buns only bought from PAH in April ..the store only opened in November and beginning of Jan we got the 1st unwanted pet handed in:cry:

sadly yes, and when the store first opened up their where too many rabbits in little enclosure :cry: i wanted to cry :cry:

Back