• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kittens ickle smile and some binkies

kat031181

Alpha Buck
Kitten finally got out and about after being stuck in with all this rain and she made the most of it although she was throughly pooped afterwards!

We have a date for when her 'husbun?' should be joining us week tommorow excited and nervous hopefully she will love him hes a sweetie, just nor sure how she will be about being kept in a small space for a while but fingers crossed xxx

100_1697-1.jpg

100_1703-2.jpg

100_1694-1.jpg

100_1626-2.jpg

kitten011-1.jpg

kitten020-1.jpg

Last edited:
ooh can i ask what her grassy nest is called/ made by/ if its online?
I bought one for my minilop but its way to small are not good quality so in the process of getting a refund. she looks so happy :p

Im not sure sorry i bought it from our local livery was about £8.00 i think if i remember il have a look next time i go i need a second one for the new arrival as i dont think there is room for two in there hehe! She does love it she takes all her treats that are too big to eat in one go in there xxxx although when she flops over her feet stick out the door!!

just did a quick search and this looks very like it, ours came flat and the 2 ends tie up with string so nothing to chew through?

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/hay_and_bedding/hay_small_pets/211599

Last edited:
Back