• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Sign?

EB18

Warren Scout
Hi as some of you know I have recently got a 8 week female Lola and also have a 5 month neutured male EB. He was neutured 5 weeks ago. I know I can not bond them properly yet as he may be still fertile as she is so small I'd worry too much. I'm going to get her spayed as soon as she is old enough. But Because I was finding it hard dashing between two rooms trying to keep them both entertained at once I decided I'd split my living room I'n half and put there cages side by side so they could eat near each other. I've split the room using my playpen. Iv doubled the split fencing up so there's a gap and that they can't get to each other through the bars but can see and smell each other. They have had a good sniff through the bars, then carry on about there business, and repeated this process over and over. EB has flopped along side the split and shown no aggression which I was worried about as this is his space. He also seems alot happier when she is I'n the room he spends more time binking around and cuddling up to me. I've read as much as I can about bonding But just wanted to check I'm right I'n saying this is this a good sign?

Back