• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone seen Dreamer on a poster in PAH?? U/D received a response

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I've heard a couple of times that people have seen Dreamer on notices/posters in PAH :? I have not given permission for this if it is my picture. I've emailed pets at home but can anyone confirm whether its my picture and where they have seen them.

Thank you x

Last edited:
Not any piccies of Dreamer in the Huddersfield branch yesterday - and I was looking for the leaflets as well.

the leaflets arent on show, they are information leaflets given when someone buys a bunny from them, you need to as for one.

when i got rosie, from pets at home :oops: they gave me a booklet called going to my new home, there are photos of dreamer in the booklet at the back of the booklet also there is a photo of him and its got "special thanks to dreamer and his freind joey for letting us use their photographs " i don't go in that place anymore so i wouldn't know if there's any posters with him on sorry.

It's awful that they would use photos without your permission :(

when i got rosie, from pets at home :oops: they gave me a booklet called going to my new home, there are photos of dreamer in the booklet at the back of the booklet also there is a photo of him and its got "special thanks to dreamer and his freind joey for letting us use their photographs " i don't go in that place anymore so i wouldn't know if there's any posters with him on sorry.
Do you still have the leaflet?

I'll have a look for you. Thats pretty unfair if they have after you were so careful with how you went about it all, ie what permissions you granted etc.

Haven't seen anything of any of your buns at my olocal PAH - But then, I haven't been in there in a few weeks.

Cheltenham

5348368a.jpg

Hi, I work a lot with professional photographers, models etc.

What P@H did was legally theft and you need to get a lawyer involved!
Somebody not so bright at P@H's marketing department must have thought "hm I am going to save money on Photographer costs and usage fees by just scouting on-line forums stealing pretty pictures of cute bunnies and use those to produce my leaflets"!

P@H must pay you so called "Usage Fees". Even if you are not personally interested in the money, think about the all the harm they are doing to bunnies and this may be one way of setting an example. Besides you could take the money you will get and donate it to a rescue.

The Usage Fee, is based on the level of distribution and the time the leaflets where used.
In your case you can easily assume national distribution, and I would assume at least a year, unless you have been aware of them for longer.

For Photos which are nationally distributed and used for a year, the usage fees would normally start at a couple of hundred pounds to up to thousands of pounds.
In total you could claim not only for usage fees but also for your fee as a photographer and a fee for the model.

Have a look at on-line stock libraries to give you an idea how it is done.

I would get a lawyer involved asap, this is legally theft!

Back