• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to See 2 Unusual Dutchies?

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These two young does were sold in April from our local Pets at Home as young dutch rabbits..given in to us today

Jasmine

Jasminea.jpg

and Mallow

mallowa.jpg

about as Dutch as I am:roll:

I was like.. whats she talking about they arent dutchies... and then I read your comment at the end! Duh! :lol::lol::lol:

Beautiful bunnies though :love::love:

That's a shame about the P@H, most of them are horrid :( They are beautiful bunnies whatever they are! :love:

i got all excited then ......... of course not for the fact you have taken yet another pair of buns of course ya know what im like

but these two " dutchies " are veryyyyy cute :love:

That's really sad. Flipping shops selling animals.
Are you able to give them stats on how many bunnies end up in rescue specifically due to them, or would they not actually care?

Maybe they have their cloggs in their backpack!!

Lovely bunsters. I remember Beth a Brinsley saying the same when P@H opened up near us. :( I counted 12 baby piggies one section last week, another load in the other half and a fresh batch of bunnies :(

georgeous ...but definatly NOT dutch .. did pats at home sex them right ? ..at least they are RABBITS so they got that bit right :roll:

:shock: Neither look like dutchies, but they don't look at all alike, how could they BOTH be dutchies??P@H are stupid :roll: They are beautiful though :love::love:

They stunning buns, even if they are nothing like I was expecting from your title!! Hope they can be rehomed soon.

These two young does were sold in April from our local Pets at Home as young dutch rabbits..given in to us today

Jasmine

Jasminea.jpg

and Mallow

mallowa.jpg

about as Dutch as I am:roll:

sad story...though luckily they safe with you...though the last bit did make me laugh:lol:

georgeous ...but definatly NOT dutch .. did pats at home sex them right ? ..at least they are RABBITS so they got that bit right :roll:
:lol: Dont think "Pat" know whats shes doing really...

sorry shouldnt laugh...but....:oops::lol:

Back