• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lifes soo unfair

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: i just want my boy back, i did everythign for him, vaccinations, neutering, daily grooming, he lived like a king, my cousin has 3 rabbits in small hutch mother and daughter unspeyed, never vaccinated, but nothing happens to hers, why is life soo cruel, he never got to be old, i just want him back :cry:

Aww I know, it IS unfair and it's so so hard :( it was 3 years after I lost Minnie before I got Olly and Honey :( I just thought no bun could ever be as special as she was. But I love Olly and Honey to bits, everybun is different and I just love having bunnies in my life :love: I really feel for you though, I've been there xx

(((Hugs))) He had a wonderful life with you, but you are right it doesnt make any sense. Missing seeing his little face on RU xx

Life can be so unfair in all aspects. Things usually happen to the people who least deserve it :cry:
At least you knew Locksley for a short while and you brightened each others lives :love: He was a very special bun xx

I know I've lost two buns in the last 18 months :( and yet they are spoilt, i often think why my buns? I think I'm cursed with my luck. At least we can say they had short but rich lives, better than an eternity in a tiny hutch x

I know I've lost two buns in the last 18 months :( and yet they are spoilt, i often think why my buns? I think I'm cursed with my luck. At least we can say they had short but rich lives, better than an eternity in a tiny hutch x

yeah, i lost a bunny now for the last 3 years and locks nearly a year after rosie, but wish he had lived to an old age which he deserved :cry:

:cry: i just want my boy back, i did everythign for him, vaccinations, neutering, daily grooming, he lived like a king, my cousin has 3 rabbits in small hutch mother and daughter unspeyed, never vaccinated, but nothing happens to hers, why is life soo cruel, he never got to be old, i just want him back :cry:

:( i know how you feel, i want my Barnes back here with me, even if he did chew the wallpaper, when i'm really down, i tell Barnes not to miss me too much but enjoy all the fun he can have with all the bunnies at the bridge. i tell him that i will see him soon and i still talk to him and all my other fur-babies.

em xx

I know how you feel. I'd do anything to have Teddy back! :cry::cry:

My heart goes out to you, Lisa!! Locksley was a wonderbun!:love: He'll be sorely missed by us all! :(

I tried to say this before, but don't think I put my poin across. It's like everybun has a happiness quota, like every single bun in the world is allowed 300 days of happiness. Many buns will never get up to that much :( Some buns, like your cousins', haven't had their quota yet, so the big guy upstairs lets them carry on living, hoping one day they get their full quota.

But Locksley was such a lucky boy he got all his happiness quota early, so God took him. And if God had let Locksley keep living over his quota, he would have started using up other bunny's quotas. Or, God would have had to stop Locksley being happy, and had to make him poorly or something to make him not use up any more happiness. And you wouldn't have wanted either of those things.

Plus, God has seen how good you are at filling bunny's quotas, so he wanted to make sure you had room in your life for another bunny who needs to make up his quota.

I also think that's why mowgli had his problems, like with his eyes. God could see that mowgli was gonna get to his quota too quickly because he was so happy with you, but he wanted to give you extra time with him, so he made mowgli's eyes sore so he used up his quota less quickly.

Does that make sense? xx

Oh my goodness. I didn't know about him. I'm so sorry to hear about him. Hugs to you. I really feel for you. He was a gorgeous happy bunny. He had a lovely time with you

I tried to say this before, but don't think I put my poin across. It's like everybun has a happiness quota, like every single bun in the world is allowed 300 days of happiness. Many buns will never get up to that much :( Some buns, like your cousins', haven't had their quota yet, so the big guy upstairs lets them carry on living, hoping one day they get their full quota.

But Locksley was such a lucky boy he got all his happiness quota early, so God took him. And if God had let Locksley keep living over his quota, he would have started using up other bunny's quotas. Or, God would have had to stop Locksley being happy, and had to make him poorly or something to make him not use up any more happiness. And you wouldn't have wanted either of those things.

Plus, God has seen how good you are at filling bunny's quotas, so he wanted to make sure you had room in your life for another bunny who needs to make up his quota.

I also think that's why mowgli had his problems, like with his eyes. God could see that mowgli was gonna get to his quota too quickly because he was so happy with you, but he wanted to give you extra time with him, so he made mowgli's eyes sore so he used up his quota less quickly.

Does that make sense? xx

that sounds a nice way of putting it, he was happy everyday of his life, he was the happiest bunny ie ever had, from day one, teh very first day we brought him home, we had to get through very heavy snow and only just made it to get him home

Locksley was a special bunny and it was like he and you were made for each other, he lived life to the full, every day was special for him, he had a brilliant life

Back