• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The girls & Master Archie

chelle

Warren Veteran
On request....a few piccies I just took of my gorgeous bunnies!

Please excuse the size...for some reason I linked the wrong ones...:roll::lol:

Arrabella...peek a boo! Do you have nom noms for meeez!?
P1100213.jpg

Arrabella: no...my mommies did not photoshop my faceies on here...I was doing peek-a-boo for RU!:lol:
P1100207.jpg

Sweety Arrabella enjoying some strokes...bless her - she was picking up her bowl whilst I stroked her and she ate!
P1100220.jpg

Master Archie and Indiana: yeeesss...we know oyu got nuggets for us some where's!
P1100206.jpg

Archie & Indiana's bunny bums!
P1100205.jpg

Beautiful cute Indiana:love:
P1100203.jpg

Archie giving me licks...
P1100202.jpg

thankyou all!:wave:

The bonding went very very well....and then I was away for 6 weeks - so OH supervised them into their new home...all went well then 2 weeks later it all went bad and they injured each other quite abit...so OH seperated them....now Im back I will be re-bonding them when I have a free week. At the moment each girl gets 24 hours with Archie and then they get swopped....Im hoping it will go ok....will keep RU updated when I do all that!;)

Oh bless them! :love::love::love:

The girls have ears just like my little rabbit nephew. He is white, but with agouti ears and markings. :love:

:wave::love: Must say ...they are the sweetest buns with the sweetest nature ever....!

I can hear Arrabella jumping about in the dining room as I type!:lol:

thankyou all! aaah Tinsel.....Archie is doing really well.....he is the sweetest little man ever....and adores spending quite alot of time indoors with us...but also has the odd day out in the garden which is just wonderful to see! He is just wonderful....thankyou ;)

Back