• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picks self up of the floor :-O

sazzy

Warren Veteran
:shock::shock::shock:

Just been out the back to check on the bunnies as we have got workmen in doing the yard and found harry like this :shock::shock::shock:

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Really wish he wouldn't do it :roll::roll::lol::lol:

:shock: That looks rather final:shock:

I know they're happy:love: but it's such a shock to find them, I poked Twinkle one day as I thought she'd gone:oops::lol:

He was proper zonked i went out seen him like it had a mini heart attack then came in get the camera and he was still like it you could even see the whites of his eyes :shock::shock::shock::shock:

:shock::shock:

Although that is extremely scary to see, Harry looks so freakin' adorable! :love::love::love::love:

I should be use to it by now but he's not relaxed since the workmen came yesterday he was even stomping for hours after they left yesterday :roll:

That does like scary!! :shock: I walked past the buns mesh door this morning and Beano was lied out like that, I poked her through the bars and she didn't look impressed at me! :lol:

Crikey and to not even move when you took piccies!! :shock:

One of my buns. Cookie, did this for the first time (that I'd seen) yesterday, my heart nearly jumped out of my mouth. She jumped up as I called her name, then I felt mean for disturbing her :lol:

He only moved when i tried to take a pic of milly who was dozing in the litter tray :lol::lol::lol:

:roll::lol: shocking isnt it!:lol: My Archie does this all the time...doesnt wake when I walk right up to him calling his name!:roll::lol::love:

Haha just heard some workmen come in the yard so went for a nosy these are different workmen from earlier and 1 said jeez look at that big rabbit i think its dead :roll::lol::lol::lol::lol: Harry again was zonked out :love:

Back