• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DIY- building runs and decorating hutch diary!

never had one of these, editing as it progresses so i figured i would start on for my current DIY task which is building the runs and a small bit of decorating the hutch!

so far ive almost finished the hutch, just waiting on dad to get back to put it up then ill put pictures up!:wave:

finished my little ledge on the hutch which i copied of someone from here! but tired to make it with supplies from b&m so it doesn't look half as good!

inspiration:
wa4opj.jpg

mine:
zurww5.jpg

24mc0om.jpg

and i put up the gazeboo, with help from my brother and his friend..

2agks54.jpg

and ive got all the wood and mesh to make the runs, which me and my dad are going to do next weekend!

2cmn6dy.jpg

15n0zye.jpg

started on the runs!

my fingers are red raw!

did all this myself!

dad was too lazy to charge his drill to had to do it all my hand, and i don't have a staple gun so had to hammer each staple in my hand to.. made a start on the doors to open it aswell..

but ive ran out of wood and need some more mesh so can't finish it till next weeked :(

2d0gknb.jpg

34zlxk3.jpg

30tjwnt.jpg

jkexio.jpg

2mpesdt.jpg

11rchar.jpg

ka4ieo.jpg

Back