• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG!!!! why dont people listen???

Stacey_Mike_Plus_2

Warren Scout
there is a site on facebook and a woman is trying to find a female rabbit because her 15 yr old house rabbit is humping everything! iv tried talkin sense into her but she wont listen! i feel like banging my head up against the wall! :evil:

They do it on here and it's supposed to be a rabbit forum so you stand no chance with facebook:evil:

Well done for trying though

she says hes around 15 years old and the vet says hes in really good health. so she wants to get him a female friend to stop him humping and she feels really sorry for him as he has never seen a girl bun! :roll:

As far as I know its not dangerous for him to hump at that age, but there would be a real danger from the girl deciding she's had enough and kicking the stuffing out of him.

p.s I just realised all your animals are colour co-ordinated :lol:

As far as I know its not dangerous for him to hump at that age, but there would be a real danger from the girl deciding she's had enough and kicking the stuffing out of him.

p.s I just realised all your animals are colour co-ordinated :lol:

OMG i never realised that before! :p

Back