• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do They do it !! FURIOUS-U/D 29th July :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Just been asked if I can 'take a look at a Rabbit who had 10 babies at the weekend and now seems to be a bit under the weather'.

Went round, the poor Doe is a deaths door- probably Pregnancy Toxaemia.

Three of the kits were also dead :cry:

On asking why the stupid :censored: decided to breed her Rabbits I received the age old load of 'pony and trap'- 'with the school holidays coming up we thought it would give the kids something to do'

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeejit ! :censored:

She is now on her way to the Vet with a Doe who is probably not coming home :cry: That leaves seven five day old orphan kits

:cry:

Dear god save me from bloody imbeciles

:censored:

Last edited:
Just been asked if I can 'take a look at a Rabbit who had 10 babies at the weekend and now seems to be a bit under the weather'.

Went round, the poor Doe is a deaths door- probably Pregnancy Toxaemia.

Three of the kits were also dead :cry:

On asking why the stupid :censored: decided to breed her Rabbits I received the age old load of 'pony and trap'- 'with the school holidays coming up we thought it would give the kids something to do'
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeejit ! :censored:

She is now on her way to the Vet with a Doe who is probably not coming home :cry: That leaves seven five day old orphan kits

:cry:

Dear god save me from bloody imbeciles

:censored:

My jaw dropped when I read that!
Some people :roll:

Jane,

Depending on what happens at the vets, and you do decide to help the babies.
Why don't you educate her about rabbits, do a home check and then when the babies are old enough, give a pair to her.

The bold bit, if she wants them later.

P.s. She obviously wanted rabbits, that's why she had one in the first place.

Jane,

Why don't you educate her about rabbits, do a home check and then when the babies are old enough, give a pair to her.

:?

oh dear :(
I hope the doe can recover to look after her kits, and that the imbeciles see the error of their ways

Hugs to you Jane - whatever happens, at least the doe is getting the care she needs thanks to you.

Did you shout at her a lot? I think I would have.

Poor girl, I hope she goes peacefully.

Next time tell her to buy the kids a video game instead :evil:

Did you shout at her a lot? I think I would have.

Poor girl, I hope she goes peacefully.

Next time tell her to buy the kids a video game instead
:evil:

I actually suggested exactly that !!

I tried my best not to rant at the woman, but I know that she was in no doubt about what I thought. I have asked her to let me know what happens, whether she does or not remains to be seen. I dont know which Vet Surgery she is going to, all I do know is that it is not mine. I suspect it'll be the RSPCA Hospital at Putney.

I actually suggested exactly that !!

I tried my best not to rant at the woman, but I know that she was in no doubt about what I thought. I have asked her to let me know what happens, whether she does or not remains to be seen. I dont know which Vet Surgery she is going to, all I do know is that it is not mine. I suspect it'll be the RSPCA Hospital at Putney.

So she can't even afford the bunnies then ? And if you had not gone over, would the poor bunny even be going to the vets. :evil:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Oh my goodness, it never ends does it

Poor rabbits :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jane,

Why would Jane give away her rabbits?

I feel for you Jane, how awful :(

Back