• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibble Monsters!!

chul

Staff member
I have created two nibble monsters :shock:

The hutch is showing nibble signs that I need to get Dad to sort, so in more of an effort to stop hutch chewing, I am giving hawthorn branches...

One night is all it takes for THREE long very thick branches to be nibbled to bare wood... no bark or anything :shock: :lol::lol:

Yeah, I noticed one of my fosters has started to chew her hutch yesterday. I have now ordered a massive Hay Experts order of chewy stuff :lol:

Hope you manage to calm yours down! Hawthorn branches sounds like a great idea. I'm thinking of planting a hawthorn bush in my garden, as I keep pinching bits from the farmer's hedge and I'm worried he is going to see me and tell me off :oops::lol:

I have two fosters at the moment who are destroying my new hutch. I put plastic over the corners but there is still loads I can't cover but they can chew. Hope they are rehomed soon!

Back