• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do about Runt?

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Runt and Xena had been together 3 years and he looks rather lonesome tonight.
I have Katie and Betsy who will be spayed next month, Sorrell and Mallow who are 2 girls already spayed and living together and Sparrow, too young for me to sex and it will be another 4 months before neutering will occur anyway.
I also have 3 other pairs- boy/ girl- and a trio.
I'm really confused as to what to do- I am thinking of trying to put him in with Sorrell and Mallow, both active girls, and he is an active Dutch.
That leave Katie and Betsy to bond and it then all depends on whether Sparrow turns out to be a boy or girl as to who he ends up joining!

Last edited:
bunlover has successfully bonded her boy bun Arthur with two girl buns(who were bonded together). I think in the wild there would be 1 male to several females in a warren anyway so it should work. Certainly worth a try.:)
sue:wave:

Both of my trios are one boy to 2 girls, both times the girls were an existing pair with the boy added in.

Sorrell & Mallow do sound like a good option?

Back