• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've Been Beaned !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

014-23.jpg

015-22.jpg

and a few more

011-24.jpg

009-30.jpg

008-32.jpg

007-32.jpg

He is truly yummy:love:

Do you let your buns out in the winter, Jane, or only in the nicer weather? They always look like they are having such fun out there, as my indoor buns do, it seems mean to spoil their fun in the winter, but I am wary of the difference in temperatures.

He is truly yummy:love:

Do you let your buns out in the winter, Jane, or only in the nicer weather? They always look like they are having such fun out there, as my indoor buns do, it seems mean to spoil their fun in the winter, but I am wary of the difference in temperatures.

Sorry, I missed your question yesterday.

I dont let the Buns who live in centrally heated rooms outside in the winter. Mainly it is just Sir Vicor and Lady Lydia who can go outdoors in very cold weather (if they chose to do so). They live in the Kitchen which is unheated.
If I tried to confine Victor and Lydia to the house I'd have no house left after a day !! :shock:

Sorry, I missed your question yesterday.

I dont let the Buns who live in centrally heated rooms outside in the winter. Mainly it is just Sir Vicor and Lady Lydia who can go outdoors in very cold weather (if they chose to do so). They live in the Kitchen which is unheated.
If I tried to confine Victor and Lydia to the house I'd have no house left after a day !! :shock:

Thanks, Jane. George and Gemma live in my kitchen which is also unheated - and the coldest room in the house as I have a cat flap in the back door which often sticks partially open. I may start letting them out on milder winter days ie days when I feel OK being outside without a coat on. They do get a bit 'stir crazy' being confined to the house for very long periods and dash hopefully to the back door as soon as I open it. They are both healthy buns.

I am sure Mr Bean will look lovely after his haircut - like a little shorn lamb:love:

Back