• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a bunny handed into me today :(

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
This is "Piglet" (who will be getting a name change as soon as i think of one that suits her :oops:)

86fa5006-c986-44cc-aaaa-60d0c1167baf.jpg

ada4ae62-4295-46c6-966c-5fdf9792b627.jpg

Debbie (collielover) has kindly offered to give her rescue space and rehome her for me :love: Thanks Debbie your a star! Going to keep her here for a few days though, because she came in with a very wet nose, she does not seem snuffly, but i want to be sure. Im pretty sure it was stress related though, the family went to tesco leaving bunny in a roasting car! :evil:

Reason for rehoming.... same old story. "We keep her in a tiny cage in the house and we dont let her out. She is making the house smell. My daughter now wants a kitten."
Very very honest, but i pointed out its not fair to abandon one pet to replace it with another. The daughter then started crying so i laid off. Thankfully she has been getting hay (came with an open bag) but she has been getting fed tesco basic rabbit mix :roll:.
She proceeded to tell me she just paid over £40 because of ear mites, which "proves she loved the rabbit" :?

Anyway, like i say, going to change the name as it just doesnt suit her. She is scared and a bit flighty. She is fine being stroked, though tried to nip me when i lifted her, which i believe was fear as apposed to aggression.

Bless her - left her in a hot car while they went to Tesco! :shock: Sounds like she was best off being rehomed anyway :D As now she will hopefully go on to have a happy life with someone who really appreciates her. She is very pretty :love:

Thanks everyone :D

Im certain she will make someone a lovely lovely pet, she is so pretty :love: the pictures really don't do her justice :love:

Lib, Faith is a really pretty name, thats very high on the consideration list :love:

she's a very pretty girl:love:

i hope she gets a forever home soon - interchangeable pet people:evil::evil:grrrrrrr:evil:

Back