• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smoky and bandit

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_6105.jpg

IMG_6106.jpg

IMG_6107.jpg

IMG_6108.jpg

IMG_6109.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6112.jpg

IMG_6113.jpg

IMG_6114.jpg

Aaaaaawwwww my little bubby's... i want them back today!! (the boyfriend is despairing over my "squeee" noises and tickling the computer screen :lol:)

Thought we had found somewhere today but wasnt what we expected :(... Looking at a few other places so hopefully they will be with us as soon as possible...

Thanks Steph they look great :D

Aaaaaawwwww my little bubby's... i want them back today!! (the boyfriend is despairing over my "squeee" noises and tickling the computer screen :lol:)

Thought we had found somewhere today but wasnt what we expected :(... Looking at a few other places so hopefully they will be with us as soon as possible...

Thanks Steph they look great :D

awww bless.

Oh no :( so sorry, I hope you manage to find somewhere very soon so you can have them back (much as i'd love to steal them ;))

They are angels to look after, although bandit insists on trying to jump out of the hutch when I open it to feed them. I have developed a sophisticated method of throwing 2 pellets through the mesh at the other end, THEN opening the lid ;)

Good news Steph..........

We have found a place, put deposit down and move in 1st sept!!

The buns will be indoor bunnies from now on so should be fun :lol:

Will arrange a definite date closer to the time but we should be coming to pick them up 7th/8th sept (or that weekend)!!

Good news Steph..........

We have found a place, put deposit down and move in 1st sept!!

The buns will be indoor bunnies from now on so should be fun :lol:

Will arrange a definite date closer to the time but we should be coming to pick them up 7th/8th sept (or that weekend)!!

Wow!
That's fantastic jane, I am so so pleased for you :)

:lol::lol: I bet you will enjoy having them inside with you :)
After so long without them, I'm sure it will nice for you to get them back home :)

Back