• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescuing?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Do you NEED a 6 x 2 x 2 hutch ready? for a home check?
All of the rescues are quite far from us to keep travelling. Especially if I have to take Don. A girl I know works at p@h and she's looking out for female buns coming in so I can nab them quick before them become p@h'afied :shock:

I have two temporary 4ft hutches, and I have 2 large runs that I attach to them. My boyfriend hasn't finished the 6 x 2 x 2 hutch with 6 x 4 run yet as his friend is over from Holland for the week so it's been put on hold.

I live in the middle of nowhere really :( Been on preloved :shock: Some ex-breeding bunnies for sale :( but are literally down the road. But it would just be funding them all over again :( so no no.

No idea what I can do really... :?

Last edited:
Can't speak for all rescues, but I expect to see exactly how the rabbit that I rehome will be living when I do a homevisit. So it means the accommodation as it will be (6ft hutch and attached 6x4x2 absolute minimum for a small pair of rabbits) and the owner should be able to show me - the hay they will use, the food they will feed, the toys they will offer, the carrier they have, and know which vet they will use etc.

I don't imagine a rescue would visit until you are completely ready.

Back