• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Little one :(

xxranxx

Alpha Buck
Not a day goes by i dont think about you, my heart aches at the thought il never get to meet you :( you should have been due today and not a day goes by without me blaming myself for loosing you :cry: il never forget you and you'l always be my child even though i never got to meet you :( I Hope your at rainbow bridge with lots of bunnies to play with. Sounds so pathetic written down but i miss you so much! Sleep tight little one :cry:

Can't think of anything to say that might help other than thinking of you. X
Try to be kind to yourself.

I am really sorry, must be very hard for you. Hope you have friends and family for support.

None of them know really, the ones that do know think i should be over it by now and frown upon the fact it even happened, they all keep telling me it was for the best because i dont want a baby at my age :(:cry: that just makes me angry and more upset its like theyre all glad its gone :(

None of them know really, the ones that do know think i should be over it by now and frown upon the fact it even happened, they all keep telling me it was for the best because i dont want a baby at my age :(:cry: that just makes me angry and more upset its like theyre all glad its gone :(

Thats awful for you. You should try and confide in a close friend, who you trust for support.

Maybe your family think that is the best thing to say as they don't know how upset you are. Sometimes people speak before they think.

I really hope you feel a bit better soon.

Thats awful for you. You should try and confide in a close friend, who you trust for support.

Maybe your family think that is the best thing to say as they don't know how upset you are. Sometimes people speak before they think.

I really hope you feel a bit better soon.

My "best" friend knows but shes recently had an termination which i went and sat and held her hand through which was the hardest thing iv ever done considering i wanted mine and it wasnt healthy and she hated it and it was healthy despite a lot of alcohol, a fall, and many other things :( so i dont want to make her feel guilty/upset as shes now got a lovely new man and i dont want to dampen her mood too :( but RU has definetly helped so far :) thank you BYB :)

My "best" friend knows but shes recently had an termination which i went and sat and held her hand through which was the hardest thing iv ever done considering i wanted mine and it wasnt healthy and she hated it and it was healthy despite a lot of alcohol, a fall, and many other things :( so i dont want to make her feel guilty/upset as shes now got a lovely new man and i dont want to dampen her mood too :( but RU has definetly helped so far :) thank you BYB :)

So long as you feel supported here. Glad it has helped talking.

Hope your friend gets over her termination. Can't have been easy.

So long as you feel supported here. Glad it has helped talking.

Hope your friend gets over her termination. Can't have been easy.

She was out drinking and clubbing 2 days after and has been most weekends since, she met a new bloke and has never looked back, no tears or regrets ... i feel awful saying it but iv stayed away from her till recently because i felt so angry as to why her baby was fine and unwanted and mine was wanted so badly and wasnt healthy :( id never tell her that though im glad shes happy :)
But yeh RU has really helped me today, still cant stop crying but i think thats expected :(

She was out drinking and clubbing 2 days after and has been most weekends since, she met a new bloke and has never looked back, no tears or regrets ... i feel awful saying it but iv stayed away from her till recently because i felt so angry as to why her baby was fine and unwanted and mine was wanted so badly and wasnt healthy :( id never tell her that though im glad shes happy :)
But yeh RU has really helped me today, still cant stop crying but i think thats expected :(

Do you know your baby wasn't healthy ? This may not help but miscarriage is quite common, especially for first time mothers.

I can understand why you want to avoid your friend.

Do you know your baby wasn't healthy ? This may not help but miscarriage is quite common, especially for first time mothers.

I can understand why you want to avoid your friend.

Well not necessarily unhealthy but the doctors and the hospital said the cause could have been that it wasnt a healthy foetus and wasnt developing properly therefore wasnt going to survive :( yeh iv heard its quite common but just keep thinking why me but im sure those feelings will stop one day, just a long slow process. yeh iv started seeing her again now occasionally but find it quite difficult still at the moment.

Well not necessarily unhealthy but the doctors and the hospital said the cause could have been that it wasnt a healthy foetus and wasnt developing properly therefore wasnt going to survive :( yeh iv heard its quite common but just keep thinking why me but im sure those feelings will stop one day, just a long slow process. yeh iv started seeing her again now occasionally but find it quite difficult still at the moment.

Yes, I think miscarriages can be a rejected foetus, but I don't even think doctors know the cause.

My cousin is pregnant for the 7th time or 8th time. She has had 4 miscarriages. Two before her son and one after. (another one years ago). Now, as she is 42, has been told there is chromosone problems and has to have more tests.

Her 3 children are happy and healthy so no-one knows why she has had 3 miscarriages in 4 years, especially as her 2 year old son is fine.

Time is a good healer.

Yes, I think miscarriages can be a rejected foetus, but I don't even think doctors know the cause.

My cousin is pregnant for the 7th time or 8th time. She has had 4 miscarriages. Two before her son and one after. (another one years ago). Now, as she is 42, has been told there is chromosone problems and has to have more tests.

Her 3 children are happy and healthy so no-one knows why she has had 3 miscarriages in 4 years, especially as her 2 year old son is fine.

Time is a good healer.

Aww :( your poor cousin going through it once is enough i cant imagine how it would feel for it to happen more :( I hope her test come back ok. just shows though you can go onto have healthy children after a miscarriage. i agree with time im sure it will get easier.

Not a day goes by i dont think about you, my heart aches at the thought il never get to meet you :( you should have been due today and not a day goes by without me blaming myself for loosing you :cry: il never forget you and you'l always be my child even though i never got to meet you :( I Hope your at rainbow bridge with lots of bunnies to play with. Sounds so pathetic written down but i miss you so much! Sleep tight little one :cry:

*Hugs* x

Back