• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack likes to follow everyone everywhere

whitehood

Warren Veteran
IMG-20110727-00970.jpg

Yep, it is a shame, today my Dad said he's a member of the family, and to not re home him.
But then I explained about the space, partners and vaccinations etc.
:(

That's even worse :(

Why don't you get another rescue to re-bond for you? It worked last time, something must of triggered it.

That's even worse :(

Why don't you get another rescue to re-bond for you? It worked last time, something must of triggered it.

I'm not going to, they've been re bonded about 3/4 times.
It's not fair to keep stressing them out.
They had a hormonal fight when both were not neutered, I think that's why they dislike each other.

Awww so cute :D

Why don't you split the attic room and keep them both, with wire inbetween them? They can then interact if they want to or keep their distance if not :D

Yep, it is a shame, today my Dad said he's a member of the family, and to not re home him.
But then I explained about the space, partners and vaccinations etc.
:(

But you will have to pay for vaccinations for the rabbit you have instead of Jack.

I was in real trouble with two of mine recently (still not that good). I was all set to re-home one of them, for his sake, but ... when it came to it, I just couldn't part with him and so am trying to find another way round the problem.

Why don't you think again about asking a rescue to re-bond - but you'd have to follow their guidelines exactly when you brought Jack & Lucky back home.

[/B]

But you will have to pay for vaccinations for the rabbit you have instead of Jack.

I was in real trouble with two of mine recently (still not that good). I was all set to re-home one of them, for his sake, but ... when it came to it, I just couldn't part with him and so am trying to find another way round the problem.

Why don't you think again about asking a rescue to re-bond - but you'd have to follow their guidelines exactly when you brought Jack & Lucky back home.

I mean pay for vaccinations for 4 rabbits, as Lucky would have a partner and so would Jack.

I haven't got space for both rabbits.

I'm managing ok, as I know it temporarily,

Back