• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb - A ranty rant!

Why do so few places actually stock it when its so damn good!! I've been able to just turn up and buy it from a local riding school for years, then last week I was told it was out of stock pop back Monday. Popped back yesterday (ok, I know it wasn't Monday!) and got told "Sorry we don't do it anymore!!" Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!! Their hay is a bit rough too this time and I cant decide whether to use it, take it up for the pony, or get rid of it!

So now I'm off on a hunt for megazorb, the only other place I think might possibly do it is about 25 minutes away... So I think I'll phone them first, otherwise I might have to resort to buying it online!

Rant over, thanks for reading... although I'm still mildly irritated! :lol:

The place where i get it buy it buy it from Bones.
I ring up and check they have a bag..if they havent they get onto supplier and then tell me when its in.My name goes on the bag.I also ask for a non ripped bag too.
One time i got a bag with a hole...it went all in my clean car so i complained.They know Im a bit fussy but one time they had it in for me and sold it.They dont mess me around anymore!!

Sadly not really, other than 2 members on here, but I think it will be a push to get it into 3 sheds :lol::lol::lol:

I've found some anyway, just means a 25 minute drive today, but in future I can get it after work!

Some of us have never had any choice but to buy it online! Nowhere near me sells it and even if they did, I don't have a car.

Why do so few places actually stock it when its so damn good!! I've been able to just turn up and buy it from a local riding school for years, then last week I was told it was out of stock pop back Monday. Popped back yesterday (ok, I know it wasn't Monday!) and got told "Sorry we don't do it anymore!!" Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!! Their hay is a bit rough too this time and I cant decide whether to use it, take it up for the pony, or get rid of it!So now I'm off on a hunt for megazorb, the only other place I think might possibly do it is about 25 minutes away... So I think I'll phone them first, otherwise I might have to resort to buying it online!

Rant over, thanks for reading... although I'm still mildly irritated! :lol:

Sorry, can't help re Megazorb. Strangely enough I was just wondering whether to go that riding school and buy bale of hay as I know you go there. Glad I read your post.:wave:

I think the bale I have is the end of last years, honestly it's the worst bale of hay I've ever bought! I'm going to gradually bin it as it will make Belle cough!

On the plus side, I went to Shapley Ranch between Hook and Hartley Wintney and got 2 sacks of Megazorb and a fresh bale of hay, which was not only cheaper, but much much better quality! Oh it smells soooooo good!!

Back