• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack is wet

whitehood

Warren Veteran
I heard a smash, checked the garden, he was wet and the water in the pond was moving :roll:

Silly Jack :love:

Bless him, get him thoroughly dried off and put him away somewhere quiet as he's probably just frightened the life out of himself.

I use mesh panels to cover my pond just incase somebun does something daft like that!

Bless him, get him thoroughly dried off and put him away somewhere quiet as he's probably just frightened the life out of himself.

I use mesh panels to cover my pond just incase somebun does something daft like that!

Only his side was wet, so he probably partly fell in, he hopping about normally:lol:

Ooops. Spenser put his back foot in his water dish last night when he was practising his speed circuits of the run. He hates damp paws, never mind wet ones and was a good 10 miutes licking the wet foot dry.

Molly did this on the first day I got her. She didn't realise it was water because it was covered in duck weed, so she just tried to run straight across it.

Its a pretty big pond, but she swam all the way across it and casually got out the other side. :lol:

Back