PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best trio ?

emmaclaire
27-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Hi all
Just wondered whats the best trio. What trios do you lot have on here needless to say they would all have to be neutered and when you ve got a male and female bond whats the best to try and bond them with. Has anyon got a trio of bonded males as i tend to think male bunnys are more loving sorry for all the questions xxxx

Sky-O
27-07-2011, 10:47 AM
The best trio is the trio that works best for the bunnies.

I have three trios, MMF, MFF, MFH (H=hermaphrodite). Not all bunnies are suited to being in trios though and some definitely need to be in pairs (or occassionally singles). Some definitely need more than one friend.

I think it comes down to reading your rabbits. If you think they are better suited to a trio, then let them find their own friend.

B3rnie69
27-07-2011, 11:12 AM
The best trio is the trio that works best for the bunnies.

I have three trios, MMF, MFF, MFH (H=hermaphrodite). Not all bunnies are suited to being in trios though and some definitely need to be in pairs (or occassionally singles). Some definitely need more than one friend.

I think it comes down to reading your rabbits. If you think they are better suited to a trio, then let them find their own friend.

This really.

I have one trio MFF and they work very well together but I wouldn't add any more to that group as it won't suit the buns concerned. I also had a MMF trio before I bonded into a bigger group and they were very much in love and spent every waking moment together :)