• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the best trio ?

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all
Just wondered whats the best trio. What trios do you lot have on here needless to say they would all have to be neutered and when you ve got a male and female bond whats the best to try and bond them with. Has anyon got a trio of bonded males as i tend to think male bunnys are more loving sorry for all the questions xxxx

The best trio is the trio that works best for the bunnies.

I have three trios, MMF, MFF, MFH (H=hermaphrodite). Not all bunnies are suited to being in trios though and some definitely need to be in pairs (or occassionally singles). Some definitely need more than one friend.

I think it comes down to reading your rabbits. If you think they are better suited to a trio, then let them find their own friend.

The best trio is the trio that works best for the bunnies.

I have three trios, MMF, MFF, MFH (H=hermaphrodite). Not all bunnies are suited to being in trios though and some definitely need to be in pairs (or occassionally singles). Some definitely need more than one friend.

I think it comes down to reading your rabbits. If you think they are better suited to a trio, then let them find their own friend.

This really.

I have one trio MFF and they work very well together but I wouldn't add any more to that group as it won't suit the buns concerned. I also had a MMF trio before I bonded into a bigger group and they were very much in love and spent every waking moment together :)

Back