• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO fluffiebunnie

Oh wow!!! How weird!!!!

It's nice to know you were thinking of Twinkle, even though you had no control over your thoughts :lol::lol::lol:

Twinkle is doing very well :love: Still on hay only and has a lovely clean bottom :love:

I have turned her "extra" run (for when I am out supervising) into a wood chipped area and will get more bits eventually to make it more interesting, logs, hideaways etc.. It is hard that she cannot get to eat anything else, but know its for the best. She is very determined so have to keep finding ways to stop bits of grass getting through the gaps in the fencing!!

This is her new area:

70822b09.jpg

This is Twinkle :love:

8cae3f77.jpg

a30e98fe.jpg

She is moulting like crazy at the moment!!!

:wave:

Thing is, i just woke up, like, all sudden and startled like, and was like "i wonder how Twinkle and her tum are?"

:shock: what an odd one i am :lol:

I'm glad she's still doign so well on her hay only diet. It must be tough to keep weeds / grass etc away from her run - i assume anything other than hay would just cause a relapse of the issues with her gut?

I'm so pleased, seriously. I followed your thread, but i rarely had anything to say :oops:

I bet you feel awesome that she's better :)

:) :wave:

Thing is, i just woke up, like, all sudden and startled like, and was like "i wonder how Twinkle and her tum are?"

:shock: what an odd one i am :lol:

I'm glad she's still doign so well on her hay only diet. It must be tough to keep weeds / grass etc away from her run - i assume anything other than hay would just cause a relapse of the issues with her gut?

I'm so pleased, seriously. I followed your thread, but i rarely had anything to say :oops:

I bet you feel awesome that she's better :)

:) :wave:

Yes I am pleased. There is nothing nicer than watching her run around and seeing a lovely white tail bounce up and down, rather than a yucky brown poo stained one. Also the worry of fly strike is now less.

I do feel sad she has nothing but hay, hay and more hay, but it has to be done. I know she relapses if her diet changes because she stole a pellet off of Sparkle a few weeks back and got sloppy caecs again. She also gets it if she has too much readigrass (which is her only other treat which I give her randomly).

So onwards and upwards... hay, hay and more hay!!

Yes I am pleased. There is nothing nicer than watching her run around and seeing a lovely white tail bounce up and down, rather than a yucky brown poo stained one. Also the worry of fly strike is now less.

I do feel sad she has nothing but hay, hay and more hay, but it has to be done. I know she relapses if her diet changes because she stole a pellet off of Sparkle a few weeks back and got sloppy caecs again. She also gets it if she has too much readigrass (which is her only other treat which I give her randomly).

So onwards and upwards... hay, hay and more hay!!

At least its something you can control, which is awesome :)

Hope it continues :)

Back