• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marshall and Quinn - hammies

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
I took some photos after their cage clean yesterday. By Friday we will know for sure whether Quinnie is pregnant, so I thought I'd best clean her cage really for her popping just in case...fingers crossed she is not, and that the extra weight is just greed.

Quinn

Quinnie's cage by Niseag, on Flickr

Quinnie by Niseag, on Flickr

Marshall

Marshall's cage by Niseag, on Flickr

Marshall by Niseag, on Flickr

Marshall in his Wodent Wheel by Niseag, on Flickr

:love::love::love::love:

Quinn *might* just be a little porky, because she looks quite bulky all over. :oops: :lol: At least it won't be too long till you know for sure. :D

I love that coloured carefresh btw. :love:

Awwww they are so sweet :love::love::love::love:

The coloured Carefresh reminds me of the Rainbow Drops sweets I used to have when I was a kid!:D

:love::love::love::love:

Quinn *might* just be a little porky, because she looks quite bulky all over. :oops: :lol: At least it won't be too long till you know for sure. :D

I love that coloured carefresh btw. :love:

See that is the odd thing, she looks huge in photos, but feels skinny and long when I hold her! No babies today :D

See that is the odd thing, she looks huge in photos, but feels skinny and long when I hold her! No babies today :D

Well, they say the camera adds a few pounds.... :lol::lol::lol: I think it depends what position they get themselves into as well. Oscar sometimes looks completely round but he can flatten himself out and look quite slim too! :lol:

Adorable :love:

How social is Marshall with you? Everyone says robos aren't very friendly with people, even robos that aren't afraid of people at all, they're just so hyper... I don't think I mind though, I think it would be fun to lay in a playpen with robos and read a book while they run over me :lol: Thats what I always did with my hyper Russians.

Adorable :love:

How social is Marshall with you? Everyone says robos aren't very friendly with people, even robos that aren't afraid of people at all, they're just so hyper... I don't think I mind though, I think it would be fun to lay in a playpen with robos and read a book while they run over me :lol: Thats what I always did with my hyper Russians.

I wouldn't say he loves me, but he's never bitten me. He's fast to catch, but once he is in my hands, he's fine.

Woohoo! Doesn't seem to be any babies! :D:D:D

I was dreaming last night she had babies and they were jellybeans :shock:

Back