• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's hard work having uppy ears!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
First one ear:

P7250424.jpg

Then the other ear needs to be done:

P7250421.jpg

Spenser: I'm not pleased with Mummy today. There is a distinct whiff of 'other rabbit' about her. :evil:

Spenser: I'm not pleased with Mummy today. There is a distinct whiff of 'other rabbit' about her. :evil:

SPENSER. Do you mean Mr. McFlurry?

Whoops! Have I let the cat out of the bag!!!! Or is it bunny?

I'll have you Spenser if Mummeh is too busy for you. Would you prefer to travel here by train, plane, bus or should I come up and fetch you HRH?

:lol::lol::lol:

Spenser: Yes, him. I know I sleep all afternoon and don't like to be disturbed (except for the delivery of treats), but I do think Mummy should shower or at least change her teeshirt when she comes home.

Spenser: Yes, him. I know I sleep all afternoon and don't like to be disturbed (except for the delivery of treats), but I do think Mummy should shower or at least change her teeshirt when she comes home.

Spenser. Please forgive Mummeh. I am sure she WILL do better next time.

Your loyal servant.

Auntie Di. xxxx

Spenser: I will forgive Mummy as long as she has a shower after she goes to give him his tea tonight.

Back