• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Mum, this is great fun, thanks!!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I was going to sell this on ebay now the kids have grown out of it but then I had a thought!

CubeSlide1.JPG

CubeSlide2.JPG

Perfect!! Lucky Bunnies!!!:wave:
Theyll be able to play Pirates now!! Ahoy there me hearties!!!

I thought that once they grew bored of it like this I might put the slide back on for added enrichment!!!:lol:

It's amazing how many childrens' toys can be used for bunnies!!!

Any spare....................toys that is, sorry not children.:roll::roll::roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I can see them queuing up.

What a brilliant idea.

:lol::lol: as long as I don't have to deal with them pushing each other out of the way like the kids do!!!

Nobody has been on top that I have seen lately but going to put food up there to try and entice them!

:lol::lol: as long as I don't have to deal with them pushing each other out of the way like the kids do!!!

Nobody has been on top that I have seen lately but going to put food up there to try and entice them!

My 2 are strange, they don't jump on anything. I keep wondering whether to buy one of those cheap plastic kiddies chair for them. Bet they don't use it.

Wonder if a bunny would use a slide :lol:

My 2 are strange, they don't jump on anything. I keep wondering whether to buy one of those cheap plastic kiddies chair for them. Bet they don't use it.

Spenser has only jumped on things in the house so far, which means not very often as he is a hutch rabbit.:lol:

Spenser has only jumped on things in the house so far, which means not very often as he is a hutch rabbit.:lol:

They don't even jump on anything in the house. :shock: Granted my bed is too high and there probably isn't space to run up and jump on the other bed.

Sunshine did jump up on the bottom of the storage units, its only about 18 inches high and slipped off. I think he was embarrassed. They used to jump on it occasionally.

Maybe they are too lazy.:lol:

Do you mean this sort of chair? It was Mittens' favourite place to sit in the sun. I loved watching her, she looked like she was waiting for service! :love:

Mittens.JPG

All mine apart from Starfish like jumping and sitting on things.

I thought that once they grew bored of it like this I might put the slide back on for added enrichment!!!:lol:

We have one of these for the bunnies with the slide attached. I drilled holes in it to attach large wooden slats so they can use it like a ladder :D

Do you mean this sort of chair? It was Mittens' favourite place to sit in the sun. I loved watching her, she looked like she was waiting for service! :love:

Mittens.JPG

All mine apart from Starfish like jumping and sitting on things.

:love::love::love: Just cant get the staff! :love::love::love:

Back