• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Akpo and Alfie in the garden :)

Aurora

Mama Doe
Hewwoo R-yoo. My mummeh says it has been a while since she posted da pichas of us. It has also been a very long time since she letted us outside into da garden, cos I did brokes my leg. :( It is mended now, so mummeh did lets us out to play. Normalleh mummeh lets us haves the whole garden but she said I need to have less space for a while as she is worried that my super fast running and binkieses will hurt my leg. Silleh mummeh, I am fines now :)

Hope you does like our pichas.

DSC00203.jpg

dis is my husbun Alfie, he is moulting a lot at da moment, da big softdee. I does luffs him :love:

DSC00210.jpg

Dis is me with my tunnel. I likes to chews it.

DSC00205.jpg

Here I am trying to make mummeh feel guilty for penning us in. Let me oooooowt mummeh, pllllleeeeassssseeeee?

DSC00215.jpg

This is us having a break from nomming.

They are gorgeous :love::love::love: I think they enjoyed their time out in the garden. Love the basket-y tunnel! Where did you get it?

lovely pictures :love:
and well done to you for getting Akpo through her recent troubles xx

:D Thank you, I wish I knew how she did it though!

One more message from Akpo to all who have commented:
Fank yoo everyone for your loveleee comments, we'll see yoo again soon :wave:

Back