• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Having a naughty thought

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
When I get my new place, which should be in the next couple of months, Bobby and Carlo might have to go outside, (Or not tell the land lord) :lol:

Well I may consider rehoming another pair, or some piggies, I will have far more room in a house, with a garden... ooooooohhhh

I am bad aren't I??

Ohhhhh, there are so many needy buns and Pigs, and Ian is a big fat softy!! :love:

Hopefully I can get an understanding land lord but if not, then I can make a lovely outside thingy me bob!

I don't mind that, do you keep yours outside all year round?

Yes, I'd love to have them indoors but simply no room. They have a large cage which is on a table in my shed, in winter they have lots and lots of hay to borrow in, plenty of blankets covering the cage, a snugglesafe and they have hiding places which stuffed with hay and three huge snuggling piggy bums gets quite warm!! And in summer they have a light fleece and magazorb with hay more in their racks, an ice pod and a mesh door which allows a breeze on them, but mostly they'd be outside in their run anyway. :) They also enjoy a cold slice on cucumber each on a hot day too!

I've been hankering after piggies for a while now too but haven't got space for a big set up inside. You can't keep them outside in winter can you?

Back