• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper has been to vets & his plums have been found!!

willowholly

Mama Doe
Casper is definately a boy!He weighs 1.5kg-was 1.1kg 3weeks ago when had myxy.Was 800grammes when he was found.Was abit of a saga about VHD jab-see other post but he is fine.Vet said he can be castrated in 2 weeks, but there is no rush as he cant free range yet so cant even think of bonding until he is ready for free ranging.We think he is definately 3-4mths.And i'm guessing he maybe Dills size when fully grown.Dill was 2.6kg at 10mths & Casper is 1.5kg at 3mths-what do you think?It would be lovely if they were the same size.:)

Last edited:
Is he the little stray you found a couple of months ago?
I think your bunnies seem to 'match' really well so it would be great if little caspers size matched too! :)

Is he the little stray you found a couple of months ago?
I think your bunnies seem to 'match' really well so it would be great if little caspers size matched too! :)

Yes,Casper is the cemetary bun!I only want him to be the same size as Dill as Dill is a lovely size.Was worried Casper was going to be a tiny bun-& im a big bun kinda girl!:lol:Obviously if he stays smallish he will be loved just as much, as he has a heart & personality to match any big bun.He is just amazing-so so loving!:love:Love him so much.

Back