• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet health plan.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Our vets are starting a new vet health plan at the practice tomorrow-
its for dogs, cats and rabbits-
a certain amount is paid monthly and the yearly vaccinations are covered, all worming and flea treatment, 10% off neutering and dentals and some other 'routine' ops.

I'm pretty sure it was me who encouraged they include rabbits and it covers 2 X 6 monthly mxyi vaccines and an annual VHD.. Here hoping it encourages owners to vaccinate more and get their rabbits neutered.

Our vets are starting a new vet health plan at the practice tomorrow-
its for dogs, cats and rabbits-
a certain amount is paid monthly and the yearly vaccinations are covered, all worming and flea treatment, 10% off neutering and dentals and some other 'routine' ops.

I'm pretty sure it was me who encouraged they include rabbits and it covers 2 X 6 monthly mxyi vaccines and an annual VHD.. Here hoping it encourages owners to vaccinate more and get their rabbits neutered.

ours do this its called healthy pet club, id recommened it :wave:

My vet does this too, but when I totted everything up it actually worked out more expensive to go with the monthly plan than to get those things done individually :lol::?

But if they have made it a good deal, then you are right that hopefully people will sign up and take advantage of the vaccinations. :)

Good on your vets for including bunnies (and good on you for encouraging it) :thumb:

Back