• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bell, don't ever do that to me again!

wally4eva

Mama Doe
She just scared the life out of me!:shock:

I was just going out to check on the buns and top up their hay, Walnut, Pepsi and Feebs were outside already, but there was no sign of Bell, I called her and she ussually comes running out to see if I have food, but nothing at all happened. So I opened the shed door and she was lying there all puffed out, with her eyes closed and I couldn't see her moving at all. I'm sure my heart stopped!
Then after probably only 1 second, but what seemed like such a long time I saw her nose twitch, I could have died of relief. Then I saw her sides moving as she was breathing. I kept on talking to her to see if she was still ok, because I didn't want to go over and wake her up incase I gave her too much of a shock. Slowly her eyes opened and as soon as she saw me she came bounding over and started nomming on the hay, watched her for a bit longer while I recovered from the shock and she is completely fine.
:D
She must have been in a really deep sleep! Why do they scare us like that?!?:roll::lol::love:

Anyone else had any really heart stopping moments?

Last edited:
Back