• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bird Bunny Tragic Update pst 12

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Just to let people know the first of the bird bunnies will be up for adoption in a day or two
Chough is being neutered now..he lives with his wife Chiff-chaff who is already speyed
Budgie, Falcon and Swift are also being neutered on Thursday..and Flamingo, who we thought we had a home for but were let down:(..is ready to go

All the others are doing well except for Finch who worries me..he really isn't a well bunny:cry:
Canary is fine..if still wobbly:D

We are almost drowning in rabbits and desperately need to find homes for some
So please if you are considering a rabbit please pm me with details of what you're looking for..we have more urgents to come in and nowhere for them to go

Last edited:
Glad to hear most of the buns are doing well :D but lots of vibes for Finch xxxxxxxxxx And best wishes in finding homes for them xxx

Aw I loved Flamingo....I thought she'd find a home first though.... :? How old is she, by the way?

ETA Do you still accept donations via previous PayPal?

Last edited:
Im still a v big swift fan... I know my bonding skills suck, and I've no vacation for a while so far from an ideal candidate....

Sending lots of good luck wishes for those losing "bits" this week

Hannah :)

Swift and Falcon through their ops ok:D

and no..some still with lady but I've not been able to contact her so I think she must be back in hospital..nothing I can do until someone answers my messages or the phone:cry:

well..its wonderful they all seem to be recovering and hope they all find wonderful new homes...oh I wish I could have loads more.....with huge aviaries for them all...:(

Hopefully the rest can be rescued soon...and these buns find their forever homes so there is room for the urgent new ones...

So sorry Jill :( You did your very best and I'm sure Canary knew that and it made a huge difference to her xxxxx

Back