• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please no not again, vibes for mabel (she's home)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: she did eat her pellets this morning, however, after i did my gardening and cleaned myself up went to see her and she showing signs of early gi statis, dragging tummy along floor, rosie used to do that to try ease it, not eating her hay now, or her willow toys, huddled up, teeth grinding sometimes and keeps trying to get comfy, very quite

phoned vets they had appointment at 5pm or i could go in sooner, i told them how she was said i don;t really want to wait, what with losing locksley only 2weeks ago, so she is going at 3.30pm, unless i get more worried then im to ring and take her straight in and they will be ready for emergency

im not losing another please no :cry:

i said to nan everything has been disinfected since lox died, everything cleaned, ive took measures to make sure nothing is contaminated with anything, but said im now worried what if something is wrong with the bag of SS im feeding? :? though it was fine before and after lox died

Last edited:
Poor you and poor Mable :( I don't wish to worry you but I'd take her straight to the vets, rather than waiting. I've waited just a few hours and lost buns. Millions of vibes xxx Hope she is ok.

Oh I'm sorry, what a worry for you :(

Lat night I thought Timmy was going into stasis, he showed similar symptoms to Mabel, I left him alone for an hour or so (me fussing around him makes him worse) then when I was wondering whether it was time to call the vets, he suddenly bounded over to his bowl and started eating his tea. He's been fine since. I really, really hope that Mabel recovers just as quickly. Sending loads of vibes for her xxxx

she is pooing and had nibble of hay, did a run across room, then legged it back to her litter tray, though she seems to be improving i'll still take her as i'll never forgive myself if she got really ill tonight

Back