• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Buns Marshall and Sophie

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Time for a little update on foster buns Marshall and Sophie, at last!

Marshall and Sophie are 9 years old. They came to me in a bit of a state as their previous owners were going through a divorce.

They both have deformed feet from having overgrown nails for so long. :( Sophie had some sores on her feet from walking funny, but they're healing now.

Sophie has a scratch on her eye. The vet thinks she had a corneal ulcer that wasn't treated and has been left to heal on its own. :(

Marshall has a slightly runny nose. He was on Septrin, but it didn't have much effect. He's been taken off antibiotics as the vet thought vaccinations were more important.

They're not too over weight. The vet thinks they may have been much more over weight in the past but have lost a lot recently. Marshall has the most enormous dewlap! :lol:

They're sooo close! They spend most of their time with their faces pressed together! :love:

MandS58b.jpg

Enjoying some home grown baby carrots!

MandS51b.jpg

MandS65b.jpg

MandS72b.jpg

They could barely walk when they first arrived, now look who's learnt to jump!

Marshall28b.jpg

Rewarded with hawthorn!

Marshall29b.jpg

Marshall31b.jpg

Marshall33b.jpg

Sophie gets some too!

Sophie34b.jpg

Sophie31b.jpg

Sophie looking cute!

Sophie22b.jpg

Sophie25b.jpg

Looks like they've found a new favourite place to sit!

MandS77b.jpg

MandS75b.jpg

Such a difference from when they first arrived! :D

Such a gorgeous pair! They are so lucky to have ended up being fostered by someone willing to help them grow into the rabbits they deserve to be!

Thanks guys! :wave:

I feel so proud of them, watching them sitting on their shelf! :love:

I do worry about their chances of being rehomed though. :( They're so friendly and love being stroked, but does anyone rehome 9 year old buns?

Back