• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heart is pounding, awaiting a call about this bunny!

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
Im awaiting a telephone from freshfields animal rescue! I have just rang up about a possible little wifebun for my precious and special Benjamin MacBunnington the First!
Look, isnt she just adorable!!!! :love::love:
She is missing an eye, but even though my benjamin is totally deaf, HE could be her eye on her blind side couldnt he! And although partially blind, SHE could be his ears! :D

OMG Im trembling!!!!
http://www.freshfieldsrescue.org.uk/index.php/animals/detail/marge/

Thankyou :D They havent rang me back yet! Im am noooooooooo good at waiting! *prays hard* please ring, please please ring!

good luck hun i rehomed two rabbits recently i hope you get him i have a blind rabbit but seems perfectly happy doing his thing bless him lol

good luck hun i rehomed two rabbits recently i hope you get him i have a blind rabbit but seems perfectly happy doing his thing bless him lol

Aww, they are so special arnt they :)
Ive always gone for rescues, cast-offs, unwanteds, 'imperfects'. And you know what I have never failed to see? The 'imperfects' are the MOST perfect things ever :love:

But I see they want to bond on site where they are - and having watched your wonderful video of the very precious bun you have, I am not sure how he would be with being left someowhere else . .

But I see they want to bond on site where they are - and having watched your wonderful video of the very precious bun you have, I am not sure how he would be with being left someowhere else . .

I noticed that, and there would have to be serious discussions to find a way through, because unless at the vets, there is no way would I leave my Benjamin anywhere :shock: If it was a set condition, then i would simply have to be allowed to sleep on the floor overnight at the side of him. He would wonder what on earth had happened if I 'abandoned' him in a strange place!
Thankyou for your comment on my video also, he's been through enough hasnt he, I would show them that I think so they understood why I couldnt leave him there alone.

Good luck :wave:

I'm sure they'd be flexible if they realised she'd be with another special needs bun...

She rang!
*Does the happy dance* tra la la lalaaaaaaaaaaaa
She RANG! If my pal upstairs can arrange a lift tomorrow I will be going to see her. They said there are lots of little bunnies there, but I do feel a pull towards little marge! Then again, every ittle special needies bun is going to pull me, I just cant help myself.
Am sending them the video of Benj tonight, in fact, I will do it after this, and explain my reasons for not letting Benjamin stay unless I can stay there too. A shed floor is noooooo problem if that was where Id have to sleep, lol!
I have to have a home check, but would be bitterly disappointed in them if i DIDNT, prove that Benjamin is UTD with vaccinations and minus his dodahs, and then I just wait and hope and pray they think I can offer a good enough home for a bunny in need!

Aww that bunny really needs someone like you :D. Hope this all works out.

Good luck :wave:

I'm so happy for you!

I'm telling you that two rabbits in love is one of the most beautiful things in the universe. :love:

Yay!! Fantastic news! I'm sure you will fly through all of the checks they need to do.

I've just watched your video and I have everything crossed that Benjamin can put the horror of his early life behind him once and for all by snuggling up to a lady bun. Keep us updated. x

Back