• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how many bunnies do you own?

1 but am getting charlie a wifey:love: ( i had a dream last night that my garden had rabbits running everywhere! haha:lol:)

I find rabbits to be quite addictive - I can't get enough of them!

I currently have a trio and a single house bun. I also help out at a rescue for a couple of hours on the weekend. I LOVE bunny cuddles. :love:

20 pampered babies who demand Science Selective, Willow Warren & Oxbow hays and a minimum of 5 types of fresh food a day :D

I used to breed so when I gave up after learning about rescuing I got all of my rabbits neutered and bonded :D

I have one single bun Muffin who lives as a houserabbit in HIS house:D He refuses to have a bunny companion living with him but plays with some of the other bunnies in the garden most days. He used to live with his mum until she died and since then he only wants me.

3 of my outdoor rabbits are rescues

I'd love to start a rescue or more likely a sanctuary in the future

I only have the two buns myself. I would love more, but they are house buns in a one bedroom flat - they have permanent free run of the whole thing though - and I am not sure I could afford the insurance for another one and would be far too paranoid to have one without having them insured!

Four - Dexter and Marley are a bonded pair of boys, Cooper is a single bun and Willow is a single bun, shes agirl.
D, M and C are all small and Willow is an 18week old flemish giant.

Four :)

Benji and Cupcake are a bonded pair, Nahla is a spayed female and Peanut is waiting to be neutered so I can attempt bonding:D

I currently have Jakey and am awaiting to see what the outcome at Raystede is... whether he brings home one wifey or two!

@ Chloe Murray... I watch your vids on youtube they're awesome!!!

:wave:

i have seven at the moment :love::love:
Harry and Frankie rspca rescue brothers who are two year old mixed breeds,
Freddie another rspca rescue boy who has just turned two and is also a mixed breed,
Holly and Daniel, one year old British giant brother and sister,
Gracie and India, sisters(Holly and Freddie's daughters after an accidental litter) and are half british giant and eight months old

plus four rescue guinea pigs Scarlet, Sophie Ruby and Lily who are smooth coated and 20 months old and sisters

20 pampered babies who demand Science Selective, Willow Warren & Oxbow hays and a minimum of 5 types of fresh food a day :D

I used to breed so when I gave up after learning about rescuing I got all of my rabbits neutered and bonded :D

I have one single bun Muffin who lives as a houserabbit in HIS house:D He refuses to have a bunny companion living with him but plays with some of the other bunnies in the garden most days. He used to live with his mum until she died and since then he only wants me.

3 of my outdoor rabbits are rescues

I'd love to start a rescue or more likely a sanctuary in the future

WOW! my word your busy! I may be taking on 2more tomorrow as my sister in law is allergic to her two !:love:

I currently have Jakey and am awaiting to see what the outcome at Raystede is... whether he brings home one wifey or two!

@ Chloe Murray... I watch your vids on youtube they're awesome!!!

:wave:

ohhhh which buns at raystede? Im AlWAYS going there! LOL:wave:

Back