• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yahoo answers is going to be the death of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the feeling, I'm on me way!

We should keep this thread going and post when we need backup. We can be like a special ops team for rabbit welfare. :lol:

If you don't mind me saying, your post on there would have been better without your edit telling people what you think of them. :oops:

I know it's frustrating to read things like that but people are always more receptive if you keep your tone polite and non-confrontational. If you insult them, they just end up thinking you're the one with the problem.

If you don't mind me saying, your post on there would have been better without your edit telling people what you think of them. :oops:

I know it's frustrating to read things like that but people are always more receptive if you keep your tone polite and non-confrontational. If you insult them, they just end up thinking you're the one with the problem.

I knoooooww, I just got into the office after my commute and am just in a generally angry mood. It wasn't aimed at the original poster, obviously, just borne out of frustration. Will probably edit it again later when I'm more capable of stringing a polite sentence together without including expletives!

Edit that bit out, have a good swear in your own head, and then have a think about what you could say instead afterwards..... it usually works for me. :D

Someone has 'thumbs down' -ed my post on there! That's just rude when I was perfectly polite and helpful! Presumeably it was one of the two people who posted with incorrect information, trying to make their posts look more valid. Unfortunately I don't have enough points to rate other people's comments it seems.

Because some lazy owners, and breeders with masses of rabbits can't be bothered cleaning cages?

Many of them say it's more hygenic, no little bugs can get in to the wood, but surely a thin bit of wood over the wire isn't going to cost a lot. The poo's also supposedly drop through, although surely the softer ones get stuck? Even with a thick layer of fur it can't be comfy, what about the skin around the claws, that must get caught when they're moving around

Someone has 'thumbs down' -ed my post on there! That's just rude when I was perfectly polite and helpful! Presumeably it was one of the two people who posted with incorrect information, trying to make their posts look more valid. Unfortunately I don't have enough points to rate other people's comments it seems.

I get that all the time. I think people don't like being informed they don't keep their pets well so they thumbs down things.

I got called stupid on there the other day for saying the rspca requires 48sq ft of space and the rwa requires 44sq ft. Apparently 2 rabbits would be perfectly happy in a 4x2 hutch for the rest of their lives. :(

You just despair don't you. I know I didn't provide the best conditions for my first buns years ago:oops: but its when people are convinced that they have got the perfect setup when it's obviously ****. At least I was always trying to do better and gradually came around to them having the space they have now. I knew a family that baulked at paying £3 a day for their 2 bunnies to board, while they were having an expensive fortnight somewhere exotic. :censored::censored: Really winds me up that............

I really wish they'd take away the thumbs up and down feature, it's too easily misused! And maliciously too. I've got two thumbs down on there now. People are numptys! My Q&A are private due to people trolling through all questions I have answered JUST to thumb them down. Tragic people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back