• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&G are turning their noses up at Ings hay :shock:

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I thought i'd treat them, got the normal 9.8Kg bag of Meadow, but got a 1.8Kg bag of Ings too as they used to enjoy the longer thicker strands it has.

Biscuit sniffed it and hopped off.

Ginger sniffed it, ate a strand and now ignores it.

So i put all the Ings i had put out already in the base of the litter trays, filled the hay racks with Meadow again and they are tucking in like its going out of fashion.

So glad i only bought the small bag.

Fickle little beggers!

:lol: my two are totally unpredictable!! I've just got the huge bag of meadow hay from h4p because they loved the last bag, but they hardly eat any of this batch :roll: it's so frustrating!!

:lol: my two are totally unpredictable!! I've just got the huge bag of meadow hay from h4p because they loved the last bag, but they hardly eat any of this batch :roll: it's so frustrating!!

my bag came yesterday. The meadow is the greenest and freshest i've ever had from them. It looks and smells gorgeous and the buns are prooving that fact as we type... :shock:

I'm starting to think that rabbits just sort of 'get used' to a particular type of hay, and then prefer that!

Back