• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Aunty Tracey! PHOTO UPDATE.

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige lets the rabbit out of the bag.

Beigecutie1-1.jpg

Last edited:
i must take much more care what i say infront of those chatty degus :shock: can't have any secrets here :roll:

:shock::shock: I bet Simon is glad! :lol::lol: Well done Beige and Batfink for letting us know the things that Tracey gets upto :wave:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Aunty Tracey doesn't look the type ! Still, it's the quiet ones you have to watch :lol::lol:

:lol: who needs phone hacking when you have Beige and Batfink on the case!! Um delicate question has DoDo 'gossip hamster' lost his job?? Hope he wasn't an employee of News International??

:lol: who needs phone hacking when you have Beige and Batfink on the case!! Um delicate question has DoDo 'gossip hamster' lost his job?? Hope he wasn't an employee of News International??

Dandelion: I miss the gossip from DoDo. All I get around here is Clover's running commentary on our food.....

Gossip Hamster seems to be in retirement, he is actually very old now and is losing his fur, bless him. He misses Smurfy Brindle his partner in crime.

Gossip Hamster seems to be in retirement, he is actually very old now and is losing his fur, bless him. He misses Smurfy Brindle his partner in crime.

Awe bless him!! He should write his memoirs 'the life and times of a gossip hamster' he could dedicate them to Smurfy :love:

Back