• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah's PAP Photo Competition - NOW CLOSED WINNERS P83 - pic of mugs & coasters p92

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Noah's PAP Photo Competition - NOW CLOSED WINNERS P83 - pic of mugs & coasters p92

Hello all you clever bunnies on RU

It's Noah here - I have been chatting to my mummy & Auntie Sue to see how I could help raise some pennies towards the Pledge a Pound July / August bonus for all the rescues & sanctuaries :)

As you know there are so many unwanted bunnies, many of whom have been badly neglected or abandoned that all the PAP rescues & sanctuaries help. There are thousands of bunnies that are not fortunate like me or you :cry: All of them have huge vet bills & rely so much on donations to help them do what they do. This is why I'd like to help them by raising pennies to help the wonderful people that look after them until the less fortunate bunnies find their forever home or sanctuary place :love:

I have come up with the idea of running my own photo competition :) Here's how it will work - there are three categories to enter, which are:

1. Best sleeping bunny picture

Pics should show how good you all are at sleeping & catching plenty of zzzzzzz's - bit like this one of me below :love:

DSCF5770.jpg

2. Funniest photo & caption

It can be a funny pic of you doing anything! This is one of me sticking my tongue out at mummy! :shock: You then need to add a funny caption to your chosen pic to make people laugh - I'm actually blowing raspberry at mummy here!! :lol:

DSCF6680.jpg

3. Bunny friends

This can be a pic of you with either other bunny friends or if like me you don't have bunny friends then that's ok too. You can be with your puddy tat friends, doggy friends or even a cuddly toy friend :) But please no bunny & piggie photos as I know that is not recommended :no:

DSCF4762.jpg

Now what you all need to do is all talk nicely to your mummies & daddies & 'bribe' them in to either checking what photo's they have of you already or by getting them to take some new ones ;)

Each pic to enter is £2 or 3 for £5 :)

When you have 'bribed' your mummies & daddies, get them to send your pics to my mummy by a pm & she will then add them to the thread. That way all entries will be able to be seen all together easily :)

You will then need to raid your bunny banks & send your pennies to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk - Auntie Sue & my mummy will then update my thread to say your pennies have been received :)

My competition is open until Monday 29th August - all entries must be received by 4pm on that day :)

The winners will be announced that night & will be drawn by me. My mummy will put everyone's names in a dish full of nommies & I will pull out one winner for each catergory. She will try to film me doing this :)

The winner of each catergory will win a mug & a fridge magnet with their winning photo printed on it, a hand made felt bunny keyring from Auntie Sue & a hand made bunny plaque from my mummy :)

Thank you for reading my fundraiser - lets hope we get lots of entries to raise lots of pennies for lots of less fortunate bunnies.

Lots of wuv :love:

Noah
xxxx

Last edited:
Noah thank you for helping your mummy do this to help lots of rescues and sanctuaries - I love the photo of you with your tongue sticking out:lol::love:

Great idea, Noah!

I'm sure The Boys and Lady Jane will be nagging me to dig out pictures of them, although the sleeping one will be a problem - they always get up to see if I have food if they hear me coming :lol:

noah:love::love:

i'd never manage to get any pictures more gorgeous than the ones of you:love: (daresay i'd have a fair few of eric sleeping though - what else does he do:?)

Noah: Awww fank you guys for all your nice comments about my piccies :oops: but I nose there iz a lot of vewy handsome & pretty guys & gals on RU :love:

Fantastic idea Noah. :wave:

Is it limited to one photo per category?

Noah: Thank you :) It's not limited to one photo per catergory - you can get your mummy to enter as many photos as you would like to :wave: The more entered the more pennies to help all the PAP rescues & sanctuaries :D

Noah: Awww fank you guys for all your nice comments about my piccies :oops: but I nose there iz a lot of vewy handsome & pretty guys & gals on RU :love:

Noah: Thank you :) It's not limited to one photo per catergory - you can get your mummy to enter as many photos as you would like to :wave: The more entered the more pennies to help all the PAP rescues & sanctuaries :D

Hello Noah, Dodger here, my mummeh is mean she says I can't enter, I finks I's very cute and ansome even if me heads wonky

Dodger001.jpg

I'm gonna sulk all day till she gives me treats:cry:

Hello Noah, Dodger here, my mummeh is mean she says I can't enter, I finks I's very cute and ansome even if me heads wonky

Dodger001.jpg

I'm gonna sulk all day till she gives me treats:cry:

Noah:
Awwww Dodger me old mate!! How iz u doin? :wave: I fink you iz a vewy ansome young dude!!! Wonky head or not!! :love:

I hopes ur mummeh as given in to treats!! ;) :p

Noah, you're so kind fundraising for other bunnies! :love::love::love::love:
Dodger, your mummy should let you enter the competition, because you're gorgeous. :love::love::love::love:
I've sent Denise a photo and paypal'd for my entry. :wave:

Noah: Thank you hurricanhoney, mini lop 1, Tracy, antigone & Pipkin01 for your fab entries :D Sorry I haven't been on to update the last few days, but my mummy has been very busy & I can't use the computer on my own..............mainly because she knows I will chomp the wires!!! :shock::lol:

Mummy will add all the piccies to the first posts as soon as she can :)

Still lots more time for lots of other bunnies to enter - remember it's all for a very good cause & will help lots & lots of rescues & sanctuaries look after the bunnies in their care :love:

Noah: My mummy will be along later tonight to add the entries to the first post so you can see all the piccies entered when she's sorted all the bunnies here :wave: :)

However, as you can see from my piccie I am feeling ever so sad as not many people have entered so far :cry:

It makes me unhappy that we won't raise many pennies for the PAP rescues for the July & August bonus if more people don't enter :cry::cry::cry:

DSCF5546.jpg

Please can you help make an old boy very happy? :D :love:

Lots of wuv
Noah
xxxxx

Back