• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits sometimes have an off day?

SamanthaJane

Warren Veteran
Mine seem really off it today.

They're eating and drinking fine, just seemed a bit subdued.

They're indoor bunnies. Could it be the weather?

sorry i forget, are they girls??

bella has 3 stages to her mood. happy blissed out bella where she is my little angel and so affectionate. then there's annoyed bella where everything makes her stamp her foot and finally there's 'off' bella where i freak out that she's ill because she will make herself look like a tea cozy and barely move! all of these mood fazes vary in length and she rotates between them at will :roll: :lol:

oh i forgot, the 4th one..... bella's nibbly faze where she mouths every bit of wood work she can and no amount of me telling her not to will stop her. she's like a bun obsessed.... did i mention she's at this faze now :roll: :lol:

jasper doesnt have anything like this though, he's mr speedy all year round and in some ways i prefer that as i know if he changes something is up, with bella i never know x

Yeah, they're both girls. Both sat like that atm under their little bedroom part of their bed. They rarely go under there, never mind sit there for so long! They're usually behind the tv or sat on a chair.

I bought them dandelion leaves earlier though and they went crazy for them, so I guess they're just being women!

Yeah, they're both girls. Both sat like that atm under their little bedroom part of their bed. They rarely go under there, never mind sit there for so long! They're usually behind the tv or sat on a chair.

I bought them dandelion leaves earlier though and they went crazy for them, so I guess they're just being women!

:) i wouldnt worry, unless they show signs of illness. they're probably just in 'chill' mode. trust me right now i would gladly swap bella for your two. she's driving me nuts :roll: :lol:

Back