• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escapee! :lol:

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
Set up the outside run this morning, put Coco in it and went back for Thumper. My hubby came with me for a breath of fresh air. Whilst feeding Thumper some carrot as Coco nicked the lot yesterday, we heard a metallic bang. Thought that Coco was just doing her usual of running around the run and knocked it. My husband looked out of the shed (their hutch is in the shed as double fox-proofing and winter warmth) and with a sharp intake of breath he said "she's out!" :shock:. She'd jumped the 2-2.5ft side of the run and was bombing around the garden, skipping and jumping with delight! Little madam :lol:

Put Thumper in the run then Coco cornered herself :lol: so I was able to catch her.

*note to self - the lid on the run is not to stop things getting in - it's to stop the bunnies from getting out ! :lol: :lol:

She's only 10-12 weeks old and is a Rex Mini, so not the largest rabbit in the world. We watched her later on in the afternoon - she actually climbed the mesh but was foiled by the lid, ha ha ha :lol:

something about these mini rex's they think they are part kangaroo:lol::lol:

poppet can jump 4 foot shes only 15/16 weeks old:shock:

something about these mini rex's they think they are part kangaroo:lol::lol:

poppet can jump 4 foot shes only 15/16 weeks old:shock:

oh my gawd! :shock: :lol:

best of it was, Thumper was just watching her after and looked like she was simply saying "oh, bye then" :roll: :lol:

Back