• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Love- WINNERS ANNOUNCED. Book available to order £19.99 inc postage

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We haven't done any fundraising since the beginning of the year, haven't had the energy :oops: so thought it was about time we had some fun :)

It has been exactly a year since we did our photo competition for the Funny Bunny book and I know we all enjoyed doing that so thought we would launch another photo competition so we can put together another bunny book. :D

the title of this one will be "Bunny Love" :love:

The book will contain at least 50 photos so hopefully all enteries will be included, if we don't get enough photos we will include some of our own Rainbow bunnies to complete the book.

The book will be professionally printed with a hard cover. Steve and I will pick a winning entry after the closing date. They will receive a free copy of the book worth £19.99 ( obviously our own photos wont be included in the competition). If we get enough entries there will also be a second and third prize

Please send us clear pictures of your bonded bunnies or if you have a single bunny and feel brave a picture of you and your bunny! either by PM or email at rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk Please make sure they are good quality as a few couldn't be used last time due to their poor quality.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND US ANY PHOTOS ALREADY USED IN THE PREVIOUS BOOK. THANKS

Entry is £2 per photo we accept paypal on the above email address or cheques made out to Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home, please pm for address. We can also accept online bank transfers straight into the sanctuary account again please email for details

Closing date for entries is August 19th or sooner if the book fills up more quickly. A winning entry will be picked within a week after this date. And the book will be available as soon as possible after this

All money raised from photo entries will go straight towards our vet bill which never seems to go down!

Last edited:
You can send as many as you like all will be entered into the competition, however if you send loads and we get a lot of entries they may not all get to feature in the book just to make sure everyone gets a chance to have at least one of their pictures included. :wave:

Oh good ... an excuse for a Spenser cuddle. :love: He wants to be photographed with a bag of curly kale, probably his greatest love. :roll:

Oh good ... an excuse for a Spenser cuddle. :love: He wants to be photographed with a bag of curly kale, probably his greatest love. :roll:

:lol: Rabbit and their food was not the image I was going for but I guess that is most bunnies first love:lol: Maybe thats the theme for the next book - Bunnies Love Food Forget About Anything Else! ;)

For those of you that weren't around last year, this is the book that we made from the photos :) This years will be the same size etc but will be called "Bunny Love"

P7240539.jpg

P7240538.jpg

:lol: Rabbit and their food was not the image I was going for but I guess that is most bunnies first love:lol: Maybe thats the theme for the next book - Bunnies Love Food Forget About Anything Else! ;)

can you enter a photo you love of your bunny (past/present) even if just a single bunny photo, i only got one bunny now :cry:

can you enter a photo you love of your bunny (past/present) even if just a single bunny photo, i only got one bunny now :cry:

You can include bridge bunnies, but the theme of the book was to show the importance of companionship for bunnies so ideally I would like pictures of bonded pairs.

I am sure you have some lovely pictures of your past bunnies cuddled together :love:

You can include bridge bunnies, but the theme of the book was to show the importance of companionship for bunnies so ideally I would like pictures of bonded pairs.

I am sure you have some lovely pictures of your past bunnies cuddled together :love:

i did have one in mind but not sure if ive entered it before :? its of rosie and mowgli

Back