• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xenox spot on

I would suggest searching the forum for Xenex- you will find a lot of negative stories come up.

Personally, I put it on one of mine and she died the next day. That was extreme, but there are so, so many bad stories about it. I would never, ever, suggest that someone uses it and I would certainly never use it again. I yacked on about this on your other thread too. Sorry.

omg really, im really sorry to hear that. I wont use it then. I did have it and used it one of my bunnies but she did go red round the neck, my vet said to use less next time, although now I have two I wasnt sure to use it incase the other one licked it off but if there are really bad stories about it i'll leave it. Thanks for your advice.x

If you have to put a spot on, on, then keep the bunnies apart until it dries, which takes away the risk of them grooming it off- this is what I do when I use Advantage or Xeno 450. :)

Do you only apply when you need to or routinely? just getting an idea of what everyone does. Thanks for all your help.x:wave:

I only do it when the bunnies need it. I don't see a point of doing it routinely for your average rabbit.

Back