• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a little thankyou

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
just to say thanks to RU, for being there. not just for the help and advice but for all the people who are here for a chat, to whinge or celebrate something.

i must admit, the most times i spend on the forum is when i don't have a bunny, mailnly 'cos when i have one, i'm busy being a bunnymummy. but it's so nice to have a group of friends that i can chat to about bunny or non bunny topics.

em x

Aww! I feel the same hun, it is lovely to have a network of people who feel the same as I do about their fury children! :love:

Aww! I feel the same hun, it is lovely to have a network of people who feel the same as I do about their fury children! :love:

it's nice isn't it? i have what are now called my "fur babies" sitting together on the fire hearth. we have Viscount Lolly Be Bunny, Lady Sebbysaurusdog and His Royal Highness the Duke of Barnsley Be Bunny they are all snuggled up together and i talk to them (i'm not mad, my recent CRB check confirms it.)

em x

it's nice isn't it? i have what are now called my "fur babies" sitting together on the fire hearth. we have Viscount Lolly Be Bunny, Lady Sebbysaurusdog and His Royal Highness the Duke of Barnsley Be Bunny they are all snuggled up together and i talk to them (i'm not mad, my recent CRB check confirms it.)

em x

:lol: If talking to your fur babies makes you mad, I must be a raving loony!! I sang to Jimby on his Birthday on Saturday! :oops: He is my baby!! :love:
I am always chatting to them!, I honestly think they understand sometimes, they give me a look as if to say, 'Yes, Mummy I know what you mean!' :lol:

Back